Business English (Code: DEG/BE)
The Business English language course (20 hours) is for professionals, managers and students who either already use English in their work or who wish to improve their career prospects by further developing their English language skills. The minimum age requirement for this course is 21 years old.
Course elements of Business English include:
- Telephoning, letter and report writing
- Extracting general/specific information
- Distinguishing between main and subsidiary information
- Interpreting graphs and charts and diagrams
- Negotiating and participating effectively in meetings and seminars
- Preparing for presentations (which may be videoed and analysed)
- Discussing international business news and current affairs
* Individual tuition is also available for an extra cost.
Please contact us for further information on all our courses on +44 (0)191 375 4767 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org